ID1 Forms For Conveyancing
Due to the value attached to property transactions, usually both parties will be advised and represented by a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor.
However, if you do not have legal representation, you will need to complete an ID1 Form.
We are one of the busiest Residential Property Solicitors in Coventry and Warwickshire. Our reputation for excellence in quickly and effectively completing and checking ID1 Forms is well known, and we are always available to assist you.
We charge £150 + VAT for completing an ID1 Form.
When do I need an ID1 Form?
You may need an ID1 Form if you are:
- Selling or purchasing a property.
- Transferring, registering, or granting a lease.
- Making a compulsory first registration.
- Discharging a mortgage.
- Registering a mortgage.
You can download an ID1 Form from the gov.uk website.
When do I need an ID1 Form?
What must I do with the ID1 Form?
You need to fill in Section A of the form yourself. Section B is filled in either at an HM Land Registry office, or by a Solicitor, Notary, Licenced Conveyancer, Barrister, or Chartered Legal Executive.
Our Notary Public is Kuljeet Sandhu. Either he or one of our Solicitors or Legal Executives can assist you with completing the ID1 Form.
You will need to come to our office and bring with you the ID1 Form, a recent passport-sized colour photograph, and one of the following:
- A current valid passport
- A current photo driving licence
- A current Biometric Residence Permit
Alternatively, you can provide two of the following:
- A Bank statement not less than three months old (note, this must be a postal statement, not an electronic statement)
- An annual Council tax bill.
- A Council rent book showing the past three months’ worth of payments.
- A mortgage statement for the last mortgage accounting year (again, this must be a postal statement, not an electronic statement).
- A current firearm or shotgun certificate.
Once Section B is completed and the ID1 Form is signed and dated, it can be sent to HM Land Registry. We will keep a copy of your evidence of identity and the form because the Land Registry will contact us shortly after the ID1 Form is received.
Why choose us
People choose and recommend us because we care about them, their family, and their future. We are focused on results and achieving them in the most cost-effective, efficient way possible. Our Residential Conveyancing Solicitors will take care of every aspect of your ID1 Form completion so you can be confident that it is correct.
To talk to us about completing an ID1 Form, please contact us using the form below.
Meet your 'ID1 Forms For Conveyancing' specialists
The team to guide you through your legal needs.
Depending upon the complexity we are able to offer fixed fees in some cases. In other cases our solicitors chargethe following hourly rate:
- Partner/Member SolicitorHourly rate of £250 + VAT
- Senior Solicitor or Head of Dept: (PQE 8yr+)Hourly rate of £225 + VAT
- Assistant Solicitor/Fee Earner (PQE 3/7yr)Hourly rate of £200 + VAT
- Newly Qualified Fee Earner (PQE 1/3yr)Hourly rate of £170 + VAT
- Paralegals/TraineesHourly rate of £120 + VAT
- Support ParalegalsHourly rate of £100 + VAT