Residential And Commercial Property Disputes

Britain is a nation of homeowners and the concept of ‘my house, my castle’ runs strong.

Therefore, it comes as no surprise that disputes over boundaries and party walls can quickly escalate.

In the commercial property sphere, where the stakes can run into the millions of pounds, disputes must be resolved quickly to ensure profits and rents are unaffected. Our specialist Property Disputes Solicitors are highly experienced in every type of property-related disagreement and will provide you with the advice and representation you need to achieve your desired outcome.

From our offices in Coventry city centre, we are a diverse, multi-lingual law firm, our solicitors use the best-in-class technology to provide clients with streamlined, modern, and highly effective property dispute advice and representation.  Our solicitors have many years of experience which means that we have a robust reputation for excellence with the UK’s best Barristers and King’s Counsel, Local Authorities, Industry Experts, Insolvency Professionals, Valuers, and Surveyors who will when needed, bring additional support to our Property Disputes Department.  Our clients also benefit from our ability to instruct the country’s most respected expert witnesses.

Below are some common questions we are asked regarding residential and commercial property disputes.

For matters relating to commercial property disputes such as forfeiture, dilapidations, and break clauses, please visit our Commercial Property section.

My adjoining neighbour has damaged my property whilst carrying out construction works – can I claim compensation?

What is defined as a ‘private nuisance’ in property law?

How do I remove a squatter?

Why choose us?

People choose and recommend us not just in Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby and Leamington, but across Warwickshire, the Midlands and the whole of the UK., because we get results and in most instances, we are able to settle disputes outside of Court. Our Residential and Commercial Property Disputes Solicitors will take care of your case, ensuring you understand the options available and get the advice you need to protect your best interests.

To talk to us about a Property Dispute dispute, please contact us using the form below, call us on Coventry (02476) 231000, email or visit us at our city centre offices in Coventry.

Meet our 'Residential And Commercial Property Disputes' Team

Find out more

Request a callback

If you want to discuss a particular service or have something on your mind, get in touch.

    Are you able to fund your enquiry privately? See our fee rates here.

    Do you require a quote?

    Unfortunately, we do not offer legal aid or free advice for your enquiry.

    For free and impartial advice, we recommend you contact the Citizen Advice Bureau who should be able to help with your legal issues.

    If you are able to fund your enquiry, please click here to continue.

    You have selected that you require a quote for conveyancing services.

    To generate your free quote, please click here.

    If you have problems viewing this form, click here