Request a callback Contact us via WhatsApp

If you want to discuss a particular service or need help, call us on 02476 231000.

Landlord And Tenant Disputes

At Askews, we represent both landlords and tenants in disputes involving a tenanted property.

We have a robust reputation for resolving disputes through alternative dispute resolution methods such as negotiation and mediation, thus saving our clients the cost and stress of litigation proceedings.

In cases where Court action proves inevitable, our experience and expertise means our specialist solicitors almost always achieve a positive result for our clients. Our success in resolving landlord and tenant disputes quickly and cost-effectively has resulted in our Residential Conveyancing Solicitors being some of the busiest in Coventry, Warwickshire and across the Midlands and UK.

Based in Coventry city centre, we are a diverse, multi-lingual law firm where our solicitors use that uses best-in-class technology to provide clients with streamlined, modern, and highly effective residential property advice and representation. Our years of experience in conveyancing law means that our solicitors have a robust reputation for excellence with the UK’s best Barristers and Queen’s Counsel, Estate Agents, Independent Financial Advisers, Surveyors, and Mortgage Brokers who can bring additional support to our Residential Conveyancing Department if required. 

We hold a Law Society Conveyancing Quality Accreditation, meaning we are recognised as having the capability to provide quality conveyancing advice, use a regulated process to recognise and reduce risk, and meet Law Society standards when providing conveyancing services.

Below are some common questions we are asked about landlord and tenant disputes.

My tenants are always late paying rent – can I evict them?

My landlord refuses to fix certain things in my house – can I force him to make repairs?

What can I do if my landlord refuses to return my deposit?

Why choose us?

Regardless of whether you are a landlord or a tenant, our Solicitors will take the time to understand the reason for your dispute and work determinedly to ensure it is quickly resolved. An ongoing dispute will drain you of money and your peace of mind. Let us take care of the situation.

People choose and recommend us not just in Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby and Leamington, but across Warwickshire, the Midlands and the whole of the UK., because we care about them, their family, and their future. We are focused on results and achieving them cost-effectively and efficiently. Our specialist Residential Conveyancing Solicitors will manage your landlord and tenant dispute from beginning to end, always keeping the outcome you ultimately want to achieve in mind.

To talk to us about a residential conveyancing matter, please contact us using the form below, call us on Coventry (02476) 231000, email or visit us at our city centre offices in Coventry.


Meet our 'Landlord And Tenant Disputes' Team

Find out more

Request a callback

If you want to discuss a particular service or have something on your mind, get in touch.

    Are you able to fund your enquiry privately? See our fee rates here.

    Do you require a quote?

    Unfortunately, we do not offer legal aid or free advice for your enquiry.

    For free and impartial advice, we recommend you contact the Citizen Advice Bureau who should be able to help with your legal issues.

    If you are able to fund your enquiry, please click here to continue.

    You have selected that you require a quote for conveyancing services.

    To generate your free quote, please click here.

    If you have problems viewing this form, click here