Company and Corporate Solicitor
Sundeep has over 21 years experience working as Commercial and Corporate Solicitor.
- Bespoke corporate and commercial documents.
- Corporate risk management and disputes advisor.
- Experience of advising a range of corporate, public sector and non-profit making organisations.
- Simple approach – focus on the client’s aims and tailor a strategy to reach those outcomes.
- Solicitor advocate and experienced in alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Providing mentoring and training for career and business development e.g. delivering seminars on interviewing, communication and presentation skills; business plans etc..
Tried and Trusted
Stephanie worked really quickly to get the work completed for me in time for an upcoming event - thanks very much! Excellent support from Parvinder and Ninoshka for a house sale. Only glitch was late afternoon the day before completion, we were given some forms to sign and get witnessed, with two pieces of identity required for the witness. I was 300 miles away and it was a slight panic to get a witness and documentation organised at such short notice. A notification a week prior that this would be required would have been useful to allow some planning. But it finally did go through smoothly. Very helpful and dealt with everything I needed in a timely manner. Sumera went above and beyond to make sure my settlement agreement was fair. I would recommend Askews to anyone in need of legal advice or service. Natalijia oversaw the sale of our property, we couldn’t have asked for better service. She kept us informed & explained everything fully. No complaints whatsoever I am really pleased and impressed with the quality, efficiency and timeliness of the service provided by the Askew's team. Thoroughly recommendable! It’s been 12 months to get the deal finally over the finishing line. After several setbacks, you persevered and we have now sold. Thank you Askews for your time and patience.Kind regardsDennis
Let’s chat! Call us on 02476 231000